Friday, June 19, 2015

'I've been bullied since I've been 9': Kylie Jenner


Following the footsteps of Rumer Willis  who confessed she has been tortured for her looks for decades, Kylie Jenner is now addressing the criticism she has received about her looks while being in the public eye.

Late on Wednesday evening the 17-year-old reality star posted a video on Snapchat where she talked about the verbal abuse she has had to deal with from online haters.

'I've been bullied since I've been 9,' the Keeping Up With The Kardashians standout said. 'From the whole world, it feels like sometimes. and I think that I've done a really great job in handling all this.'



The reality star grew up with Kim, 34, Khloe, 30, and Kourtney Kardashian, 36, as older half-sisters and was thrust into the spotlight at a young age thanks to the family's E! show.

She has often been compared to 19-year-old sister Kendall Jenner, who has landed contacts for Estee Lauder and Calvin Klein during her first year in the profession.

'There are bullies everywhere,' the Pac Sun model added. 'So, this was just a little like Snapchat, to tell whoever with their own bullies, that the only opinion that ever really matters is yours and to never change.'


The star is known for sharing quirky videos on Snapchat.
Lately she has been singing with her friend Pia Mia. UsWeekly reported in early June that Jenner was pursuing a singing career and was writing songs with the help of her boyfriend Tyga.

Wednesday's video was dark and serious, and Kylie seemed to be in a down mood when she was being recorded.


When Kylie was aged nine her family's show Keeping Up With The Kardashians, had just begun.

The youngest child of Kris and Caitlyn Jenner - who divorced in December - was still in grade school.

Since then she has been picked apart from her looks.In April the subject of her lips made headlines. Once thin, she suddenly was showing off a much larger pout in her Instagram photos.

dailymirror